Thursday, June 18, 2020

Washington: Klondike Gold Rush - Seattle Unit National Historical Park

I have a new state to tell you about.  Last year in April 2019, I went to Washington state to see my sister graduate from college.

We went to Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.  The visitor center was very interesting.  They have a video that talks about the gold rush.  Learn about the trail and the town in Alaska.  Seattle is the place where you could buy all your supplies before heading up there.  I found out there was quite a few women went on this trail.  One of the men that did this was the owner of Nordstrom.

There were great pictures to look at.  Rooms that had stuff that they bought for their travels.

Me and my sister Kinsey


snow shoeing

gold bars

map of the states







No comments:

Post a Comment