Monday, May 11, 2020

What National Parks Are You Going To This Summer?

What national parks are you going to this summer? 

I did have a big list of parks that I was going to in Washington DC for a convention, but it got postponed until next year.

But I am planning a new parks to go that I haven't see before.  We are thinking of going to Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Utah this summer.

Here is a list of parks:

City of Rocks
Hagerman Fossil Beds
Minidoka
Yellowstone (I have seen before)
Fossil Butte
Grand Teton (I have seen before)
Big Hole
Grant-Kohrs Ranch
Timpanogos Cave
Golden Spike

I know that they are just starting to open parks up but I can dream.  I keep looking at the National Park Services website to get updates.  I hope to have a fun summer.

Tell me what your park plans are.

No comments:

Post a Comment