Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020

Has 2019 is coming to end in a couple of days.  It was a good time with parks that I went too.  I went six new parks.  I added three new states to my list.  I went to NV, WA, and ID.  I also revisit some parks too here in Arizona.

I am looking forward to get to 2020.  I have big plans in the new year.  So far I have three big trips planned. Going to New Mexico to finish my last four parks I have left.  Going to California/Arizona to see some new parks.  Going to Washington DC for a convention and revisit some parks and see new ones too.

I want to get has many stamps that I can, brochure to save, pictures to take.  I am getting a pin, postcard and starting a new tradition and get ornaments.

I am so excited.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment